End of March ConUS challenge Update

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Its been a long, long time since I updated this. I apologize, I have no good excuse other than being busy with work. But here it is - new and improved! The first ConUS update of 2008!!

The last few months have been rough, with little claims. I blame this mostly on weather, although my lack of attention may have helped bring the interest down. Lets get it back! We're almsot half way there guys!!

RHODE ISLAND HIT 100%!!! YES!! GO guys! California's next, we need 7 more to go! Also - KIAH, George Bush Intercontinental Airport got claimed by Christine Malcomson-Young! Only 9 more Bravos to go!

The top five of March:
1) Peter Yee - 6 Claims
2) Ronn DenOuden - 3 Claims
2) Timothy Poole - 3 Claims
4) Steve See - 1 Claim
4) Skip Miller - 1 Claim
4) PV Submaranian - 1 Claim

The top five total:
1) Barb Miller - 302 Claims
2) Peter Yee - 233 Claims
3) C. Edward Irvin - 142 Claims
4) Mike Schneider - 101 Claims
5) Karl J. Kisser - 95 Claims

Top 5 States by Percentage:
1) Delaware - 100%
2) Michigan - 100%
3) Rhode Island - 100%
4) California - 97.28%
5) Indiana - 81.6%

Top 5 States by number:
1) California - 244 Claimed
2) Michigan - 225 Claimed
3) Wisconsin - 96
4) Ohio - 93 Claimed
5) Texas - 87 Claimed

Class B Airports Claimed: 25/34
Class B Airports Left: (BOS, BWI, CVG, EWR, JFK, MCO, PIT, SEA, TPA).

Keep it up, y'all! Let's all Go Fly America!

Its been a long, long time since I updated this. I apologize, I have no good excuse other than being busy with work. But here it is - new and improved! The first ConUS update of 2008!!

Cool!

I got two last weekend (Hey, that was March... Why am I not on the list?), and another today. The southwest corner of Wisconsin is done, and only 29 left for the whole enchilada. I think 7 of those are turf-only and will have to wait until the snow is melted and the ground dries out.

Scott, when are you gonna get MKE? I don't want to go there. :no:

I made my very first claim in the past couple of months, but I haven't been flying much since then. I did go with my mentor pilot and took his picture at KIER, but I haven't checked to see if he's actually claimed it yet. BTW, speaking of KIER, has anyone heard from Tom Gresham lately? The line guy said that he had taken off from there in his Bo that morning, but he hasn't posted here in quite a while...

PJ, Tom has concentrated nearly all his apparent posting on the new Beech board, at which he is a "house afire." I'll nudge him over there...

Thanks Spike, while nudging over there, would you mind posting something about the Museum's Wings & Wheels - Beechcraft Day on May 17? It's at HOU and runs from 10:00a-5:00p, and all Beech arrivals get free admission, including lunch. You can tell them to email pj@wingsandwheels.org for more details.

Class B Airports Claimed: 25/34
Class B Airports Left: (BOS, BWI, CVG, EWR, JFK, MCO, PIT, SEA, TPA).

Keep it up, y'all! Let's all Go Fly America!

If someone in the DC/Richmond area wants to bag BWI, I'll share costs with you... (incl. the freakish landing fees).

Drop me a PM.

Cheers,

-Andrew
who hasn't flown GA in a painfully long time

I don't see KDMA listed. I assume that's Monthan? In that case, we did make the decision to make military airports non-claimable to avoid the massive regulations that surround the ability to land there.

But hey, register, and claim some AZ airports! There's a lot to claim there! Thanks, Ted!

This reminds me... I used to have a link to the Go Fly America logo (JPG or PDF?) for printing but I can't find it anymore.

Anyone have it?

Thanks,
Rich

This reminds me... I used to have a link to the Go Fly America logo (JPG or PDF?) for printing but I can't find it anymore.

Anyone have it?

Thanks,
Rich

Here you are

-Skip

Attachments

• claim.pdf
    447.4 KB · Views: 5
PJ, Tom has concentrated nearly all his apparent posting on the new Beech board, at which he is a "house afire." I'll nudge him over there...
Hey Spike, what's the new Beech board? Not that I have time to read more forums, but....

I've been registered for quite some time. Heck, I'm the one who popped the class bravo cherry :)
Drop_Mouth_Shock.gif

Back