End of April ConUS Challenge Update

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Woohoo guys, this was a much better month! Must be flying season again! Here's the stats for last month:

Total Claims: 1150 (24.4% - almost to a quarter done!!)
April's Claims: 108

Top Claimers for April:
Peter Yee - 24 Claims
C. Edward Irvin - 23
Barb Miller - 11
Eric Engen - 7
Joe Oram - 6

(lotta new faces up there!! That's awesome).

Top state by percentage: Delaware, with 90% (1 more DE airport to go still!! Someone's gotta grab it!!)
Top State by total number claimed: Michigan, with 198 Claimed (87.6% overall)

Close second is California, with 157 Claimed (60.6% overall)

States with no claims: Only Vermont left.

Class B airports claimed: 17/33, with BOS, BWI, CLT, CVG, DTW, EWR, IAH, 1JFK, MCO, MEM, MIA, ORD, PIT, SEA, STL, and TPA left to go.

The map:
map.jpg

Hmm. The Big Blue Blob where Michigan used to be is spilling over into my state. I'll have to hurry up if I want many more.

It seems like Barb is slowing down. Oh wait, I guess she now has to fly further to make a claim.

If everyone here sends me 50 cents, I should have enough to afford the landing fee at BOS (about 180 bucks for a single), and I'll be happy to claim it.

If everyone here sends me 50 cents, I should have enough to afford the landing fee at BOS (about 180 bucks for a single), and I'll be happy to claim it.

HAHA, good idea. We can start the "Get Deaf to BOS" fund.

Get dumped by a girl. That may help get ya started. :D

Back