Emotional Support animals taken to next level

I want to get an emotional support alligator. It'll eat the first kid that screams or kicks the back of my seat!

"Hello? United? Yes I'll need half of that A320 for my emotional support manatee and tank."

In all seriousness I'd take a well behaved dog over a annoying little kid.

I think it is awesome. The only way to end stupid go to far laws is to have stupid people go the distance, legally.

I'm going for maximum avian impact. Do you know how loud a peacock can scream?

The emotional support turkey was headed home for Thanksgiving. It was a one way trip.

I've made a conscious decision do not give a damn about phony support service animals or handicapped parking space scammers.

Last edited:
I'm going for maximum avian impact. Do you know how loud a peacock can scream?

My neighbors kept a bunch when I was a kid and would often just let them run around town. I know the peacock more for its call than its feathers.

If it's not disturbing anyone and fits in the area of the plane you paid for, who cares?

If it's not disturbing anyone and fits in the area of the plane you paid for, who cares?

Turkeys have cloacas. It's an opening at the bottom of the bird where both #1 and #2 (and eggs) exit, together. At random times....apparently without specific control.
It IS going to disturb. I can smell it without being in that airplane.

It has its up side. If you crash in the mountains you'd be able to have turkey dinner. Or would it be rude to eat someone's emotional support animal??

My wife said they had a Duck from SFO to EWR last week...her experience its much more common coming out of California.

Turkey? Duck? People are really getting serious about bringing their own inflight meals.

Hmm...

Maybe a real kid could be claimed as an emotional support animal and fly for free? After all, SOMEbody has to fetch mamas vodka.

Emotional Support Honey Badger sounds AWESOME!

Hmm...

Maybe a real kid could be claimed as an emotional support animal and fly for free? After all, SOMEbody has to fetch mamas vodka.

I don't think anyone is getting a free seat but maybe you could fly with your teenager on your lap.

Today at LAS on SWA
0993fe167bdfc8aa1915f22d494445e6.jpg
5030715e28e7fde42ca671c06ec59ad4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fellow pilots.
We need to think this "Support Animal" topic through to pilot pleasing end.

My story and I'm sticking to it: "I am in great emotional distress. I hate animals, but I love flying airplanes. I demand the government provide me with a support airplane of my own. A (insert required aircraft type here) will do nicely. Thank you."

Fellow pilots.
We need to think this "Support Animal" topic through to pilot pleasing end.

My story and I'm sticking to it: "I am in great emotional distress. I hate animals, but I love flying airplanes. I demand the government provide me with a support airplane of my own. A (insert required aircraft type here) will do nicely. Thank you."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some girl at my college carries around a hedgehog. I don't understand this stuff at all

Just the continued pussyification of America.

Back