Embarrassingly Short legs. Cant reach rudder pedals

You're able to reach the pedals adequately in the 'kota...maybe a PA-28 would be the way for Eren to go?
Yeah, the pedals aren't a problem but if the 'kota was mine I would want more stuffing in the seats to make me taller!

Yeah, the pedals aren't a problem but if the 'kota was mine I would want more stuffing in the seats to make me taller!

that reminds me of story from training...a student hadn't soloed at 50 hours and some folks were going nuts about why...finally the chief instructor flew with them and commented that it was darn difficult to land an aircraft when the pilot couldn't see over the glare shield...I guess seeing out the porthole might be sorta important...

wait a minute, you fly safety pilot in the 'kota!

that reminds me of story from training...a student hadn't soloed at 50 hours and some folks were going nuts about why...finally the chief instructor flew with them and commented that it was darn difficult to land an aircraft when the pilot couldn't see over the glare shield...I guess seeing out the porthole might be sorta important...

wait a minute, you fly safety pilot in the 'kota!
:eek: :D

Haha I can see over the glareshield but the perspective is a little different than I'm used to... but then everything is different.

Back