Embarking in Avation? The David Clark H10-13S Won't EVER Let You Down

vistanz

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Aaron S
Embarking in Aviation? The David Clark H10-13S Won't EVER Let You Down

This was my first headset in flight school, and I've held onto it until now because it never disappointed me.

On any website you'll find this model for around $300. I'm going to part from mine for $229. They've served me very well, are the workhorse of the aviation industry, and my pair has in great shape and has always been handled with immaculate care.

Some official stuff from a couple of sites that say David Clark headsets are the best investment:

The H10-13S adds stereo sound to the incredibly light-weight and comfortable H10-13.4. It is backed by David Clark's famous reputation for quality and service.
Weighs just 16.5 oz.
Super-soft, double-foam head pad
Under-cut gel ear seals
Dual volume controls
Flexible boom
M-7A amplified electret microphone
NRR of 23dB
Made in USA and TSO'd

Our Test Pilots Conclude. . .
This headset is a great choice when comfort and quiet are a priority. Great for flight training, longer flights, noisy cockpits. A comfortable headset like this is a good idea for spouses and non-flying passengers as well.

A Word About David Clark
Proudly made in the USA, all David Clark headsets carry a five-year warranty and represent the finest in the industry. They also comply with FAA TSOs C57 Cat. B and C58a pertaining to headsets and microphones. More than 1,000,000 quality conscious pilots have chosen David Clark.

Last edited:
This sturdy, long-lasting, and comfortable headset is still up for grabs. It is in new condition, and could be yours right away.

Not much luck selling them huh? Why you getting rid of your headvise, err headset?

I purchased a Lightspeed 3G almost right after I purchased these, so this set was used only lightly by passengers from time to time.

I purchased a Lightspeed 3G almost right after I purchased these, so this set was used only lightly by passengers from time to time.

Yeah, and you'll probably keep them for that. Not a big deal, before long you'll have 6 sets of headsets lol. I have 3 ANR Lightspeeds Zulu on down and 2 cheap PNRs and a Clarity Aloft.;)

That is correct. I'm no longer flying. Have already sold my Flightspeed headset. Was telling him why I wasn't using this one.

I need pax headset. Will you consider $100? PM me if you will.

Willing to drop the price to $175 on this great headset. That makes it over $50 off my original asking price, and over $125 what you're going to pay retail.

Christmas is coming, and everyone needs a new or better headset. Make a realistic offer. :)
Realistic is what the market will bear... or you can hang on to it. I just bought two really decent passenger headsets for $75... with a dual cover bag on eBay for use with my business.

Ryan

Back