Email problem possibly resolved!

Greebo

N9017H - C172M (1976)
Display Name

Display name:
Retired Evil Overlord
I THINK we may have resolved at least one issue with our email which was causing a lot of people not to get any emails from our server.

Could someone who has not been able to get emails (account activation, PM emails, whatever) please reply here if you're willing to help me test this out?

Thanks!
CH

Greebo said:
I THINK we may have resolved at least one issue with our email which was causing a lot of people not to get any emails from our server.

Could someone who has not been able to get emails (account activation, PM emails, whatever) please reply here if you're willing to help me test this out?

Thanks!
CH

Chuck,

I sent an email to myself through the site. It came through this time instead of simply showing as a rejected host in the maillog (which is what it was doing in the past). From my end, things look better....

Hooray! Good news! This is what I get for not understanding linux sendmail configuration files. :)

Oh, so THAT'S why he never responded to my message before Oshkosh....

You're forgiven.

Greebo said:
Hooray! Good news! This is what I get for not understanding linux sendmail configuration files. :)

Sendmail. Ooff. Even those of us who have used it for a while get things confused sometimes.

Back