Email hackers at it again!

Toby

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Toby Speed
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that if you received a strange email from "me" today, saying that I'm stuck in the UK and need money to get home, please trash it. Someone hacked into my defunct (I thought) Yahoo account and sent out a broadcast message.

If you got this, I'm so sorry!

Cheers,
Toby

How can we know for sure this is really you? Some yahoo may have hacked your PoA account...lol ;)

btw...u been a way 2 long...glad to see you online

Yes, its been a while. Hi Toby! I was just at KWWD and your name came up for organizing something there a ways back. See we still think of you!

Hope you're well.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that if you received a strange email from "me" today, saying that I'm stuck in the UK and need money to get home, please trash it. Someone hacked into my defunct (I thought) Yahoo account and sent out a broadcast message.

Cheers,
Toby
But I already cashed the cashier's check you sent me and mailed half of it back to you in the UK!!!!!

:yikes::yikes::yikes:

:D:D:D

Hi guys,

Cheers,
Toby

Well hello stranger!!! Glad to see you back on the boards! If you had been stuck in the UK, I probably would send you a check!

Gary

I got that email from another contact. They hack into your Yahoo account then lock you out. SOBs

Back