Elgin Wells, Jr. Killed in China

EppyGA

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Let's Fly
Sorry for your loss Eppy. Thoughts of his family, RIP.

Very sorry to hear of this, Randy. It never gets easier! :(

I'm sorry for your loss. I met Elgin one time after returning from a night flight at LZU. He had his Star Jammer out and was very friendly showing me around the plane and turned on the lights and music. I only met him that one time but he seemed to be a really nice guy that loved aviation. I hate hearing this news.

I'm sorry for your loss. I met Elgin one time after returning from a night flight at LZU. He had his Star Jammer out and was very friendly showing me around the plane and turned on the lights and music. I only met him that one time but he seemed to be a really nice guy that loved aviation. I hate hearing this news.

He was a very talented individual. He played 20+ musical instruments. Several years he and another of our members played at our Christmas party for the chapter. He and his band also played at some special dinners. He will be deeply missed.

To all of Elgin’s family, friends, and fans…thank you for being there for us during this difficult time. We are going to be celebrating his life on Saturday June 2, 2018 at the Crowell Brothers Funeral Home in Peachtree Corners, GA from 1:30pm- 5:30pm for anyone that would like to attend. Weather permitting, there will be a missing man formation flight at the conclusion of the service. The address is listed below and we will post an update with the exact time that the service will begin. If anyone has any questions please email Alecia directly at aleciasundberg@gmail.com.

Love,

Lisa, his wife, Laurel, his daughter, and Alecia, his niece

Crowell Brothers Funeral Home

50501 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard

Peachtree Corners, GA 30092

Back