Electronic Logbook

PANB

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Peter
Hi, I am new on the block/g. I got my license 1079 in Germany, moved to NJ and fly since 1989 a Rockwell Commander 114.
In the old day we used paper, then I created my own logbook in Lotus 123, then I bought software which worked just fine ( LogTen Pro), then Apple upgraded their operating system which gave LogTen Pro the chance to make the software not useable anymore. Now, you have to pay a yearly fee, and that not little. So, I switched to ForeFlight and forced again into a user fee. Most annoying, it does not even calculate the flight time after inserting t/o and ldg times. A step back into last century. But wait, there is more. I fly 4 approaches in an approved simulatur with a flight instructor and 2 simulated approaches in my plane. The software says I am not current. Does anyone uses ForeFlight logbook? Any thoughts?

Checkout https://myflightbook.com

The developer, @EricBe, is a member here.

And they have mobile versions of the app to not only act as data loggers, but also provide much of the capability as the online version.

And it's donation-ware. Free to use until you find out how wonderful it is, so you offer up some cash to make sure Eric is around for a very very long time.

Also do a search of “electronic logbook” in the top right corner search box.

We have this discussion pretty much monthly and the archives have all sorts of options.

Back