Electrol 750 Powerpak

Rob58

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Rob
Anyone know where I might obtain the hydraulic schematic diagram for the old Electrol 750N or 750P powerpak? I think they were used in the Aztecs, Apaches and Bellancas. Any lead on this would be much appreciated!

I have a red-tagged one that is completely in parts and was rejected for "absolutely any aviation use whatsoever" by Pfifer that I will part with for $50,000.00.
Just kidding about the price. They are indeed rare. Have you priced an overhaul? What plane do you have?
I would post that on the vikingchat forum, the older vikes have them and I know those get parted out from time to time. Also, Wentworth had some vikings.

Thanks for the reply. Here is my situation... I have a pre-Viking Bellanca (Cruisemater). Planning to have my powerpak overhauled but I have heard good things and bad things about every shop that still works on these units, including Pifer. Not sure where I will go for the overhaul, but my unit is still working so no emergency. I have this obsession about knowing how everything works and being able to do some trouble-shooting my self. That's why I am looking for the schematic. Having a red-tagged unit might be even better because I could take it apart and reverse engineer the thing. Thanks again for your help!

Back