For Sale EI CGR Combo

Jesse Saint

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse Saint
I have a CGR-30P and -30C pair that came out if a PA-28-180. Has fuel flow, fuel levels, manifold pressure, 4 CHT, 4 EGT, RPM, Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, Tach and Hobbs, OAT, Volts, Amps, HP, Annunciators, etc. No reconfiguration needed for PA-28-180. $695 to reconfigure for other model will split cost. $4,000 shipped Conus.

Pice dropped to $3,500 shipped conus. Most probes are used. Fuel flow is new. Harnesses are used.

Hi, does this include the EDC and what fuel senders is it set up for?

Mike

It does include the EDC and both the -30P Premium and -30C screens. It has the RFLM for resistive fuel senders. IIRC, it includes 4 CHT, 4 EGT, OAT, Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, Volts, Amps, Fuel Levels, Fuel Flow (new sender), RPM, Tach, Hobbs, Time and several annunciators.

Okay thanks, I just want to verify it does include manifold pressure? Does this also include all of the probes and harnesses for all of the functions listed? Any paperwork included?

Mike

It does include the manifold pressure. All harnesses and sensors are included. I'm not sure what all paperwork we still have, but we should have all necessary information.

Back