Ed Frederick

Dave Theisen

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Theisen
You are at my airport!

Taxiing back in from giving a lesson tonight I see a Cherokee with a tail number that looks familiar. Sure enough it is Ed Frederick's plane that I recognized from the pictures here. If you are still around over the weekend I will be at the airport.

Hey Dave! I'm actually leaving tomorrow (Friday) sometime. My aunt and uncle live in Kennesaw (Stilesboro/Old Stilesboro Rd area). I'm going to head back to Michigan to beat that front that is moving in over the plains states right now. But it looks like a stationary front, and I got a little too much sun by their pool today. So I may leave Saturday morning to let this pinkness on my body subside. If I don't leave tomorrow, I will drop you a PM with an ETD on Saturday.

N2212R said:
Hey Dave! I'm actually leaving tomorrow (Friday) sometime. My aunt and uncle live in Kennesaw (Stilesboro/Old Stilesboro Rd area). I'm going to head back to Michigan to beat that front that is moving in over the plains states right now. But it looks like a stationary front, [/qoute]

Ed, Whats this your flight planning based on a FORCAST!!!:eek: Forcasts aren't good for anything. If you want accuracy look at a past cast!

and I got a little too much sun by their pool today.

So what it will match the burn on your feet and the back of your neck from Gastons.

AdamZ said:
So what it will match the burn on your feet and the back of your neck from Gastons.

Uh, no. This is worse. The air feels like sandpaper.

ed all you need is pireps, they are the only thing that counts ;)

Back