Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Spike Cutler
...couple of' em tonight.

First, the answer to a question no one ever asked:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Moon...26990510QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item290226990510&

Next: the guy who wants you to buy a Porsche Mooney, for a high price, and he won't let you fly it first. You're supposed to want it because it's rare!

In fact, he even brags that when it has been upgraded to a 550, it just won't fly as well. This, after he tells you that the manufacturer is no longer supporting the engine that's in the fool thing. But it does say, "Porsche" on the cowling.

You cannot make this stuff up...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOON...53541039QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item120253541039&

Tell you what: I'll just buy the sticker.

Those are great, Spike. So, the PFM guy... do you think he has ALL the logs, or is he just being coy with his wording:

All logs, manuals, extra parts and materials that I have go with sale.

Already looking to replace the Bo, Spike?

:)

Not 'zackly, Steve. It goes in for its WAAS tomorrow, now finding all the litle things I want done while it's in there, which (I suspect) will add up to "not little" in the bill.

But I still love her.

I got an email today that said my "little thing" would be available for installation in 10 days. I hope it can be accomplished pre-Gaston's. Would hate to have to drive.

Not 'zackly, Steve. It goes in for its WAAS tomorrow, now finding all the litle things I want done while it's in there, which (I suspect) will add up to "not little" in the bill.

But I still love her.

I got an email today that said my "little thing" would be available for installation in 10 days. I hope it can be accomplished pre-Gaston's. Would hate to have to drive.

It'll be done. Very very cool.

My shop says that they expect to receive their first for install before EOM.

What Little Thing, Steve????? Are you re-arming the Hard Points?:D:D:D

Pete

Back