Wanted: Partnership East Bay Area Partnership (CA)

porttack

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
porttack
Looking for one or two others to setup a partnership at CCR/HWD or possibly LVK/OAK. I'm a 200h PPL looking for more scheduling options and possibly a more interesting aircraft than the club I belong to has.
  • Aiming for about 30k/share upfront
  • WAAS GPS/IFR
  • >700lbs of useful load
Beyond that I am open to quite a few options, though ideally looking for a retract or a tail-wheel for time building. Some of the options I'd be open to, but open to suggestions as well:
  • Mooney M20
  • Glasair II or III
  • Comanche 250 or twin
  • Cessna 170
  • Lake 180/200 or other amphibs, though still trying to work out what insurance would look like.

I'm in the same situation (see my NJ post). I'm in if you're able to move to NJ...

I'm in the same situation (see my NJ post). I'm in if you're able to move to NJ...
Might want to try posting on Barnstormers, I have gotten more interest on there.

Looking for one or two others to setup a partnership at CCR/HWD or possibly LVK/OAK. I'm a 200h PPL looking for more scheduling options and possibly a more interesting aircraft than the club I belong to has.
  • Aiming for about 30k/share upfront
  • WAAS GPS/IFR
  • >700lbs of useful load
Beyond that I am open to quite a few options, though ideally looking for a retract or a tail-wheel for time building. Some of the options I'd be open to, but open to suggestions as well:
  • Mooney M20
  • Glasair II or III
  • Comanche 250 or twin
  • Cessna 170
  • Lake 180/200 or other amphibs, though still trying to work out what insurance would look like.
Is KVCB too far? We have a REALLY nice182P with full glass shares available.

If you find one, let me know. KOAK or KHWD is best for me.
The Lake and Mooney are interesting. Little worried about keeping proficient with the tailwheels. IFR is needed.
I am about 175 hour PPL, working on my IFR.

The 192 at KVCB looks nice but it is about and hour and a half drive, one way, for me.

Is KVCB too far? We have a REALLY nice182P with full glass shares available.

Looks like a great plane, but a bit too long of a drive for me.

If you find one, let me know. KOAK or KHWD is best for me.
The Lake and Mooney are interesting. Little worried about keeping proficient with the tailwheels. IFR is needed.
I am about 175 hour PPL, working on my IFR.

Just sent you a message!

Im in Sunnyvale and all of the above sound good to me. My preference is PAO, RHV, or SJC.

I'm in a similar situation, wet PPL looking to escape the scheduling gymnastics at my current club and eventually get my IR. RHV or SJC would be ideal; willing to consider PAO or HWD.

DMed you @joey Oberholtzer :)

I'm looking either for a partnership in a light sport or one to rent. I live in San Jose.

Looks like I will be relocating to Berkeley this summer. Change of mission likely, so would like to keep an ear in any partnerships getting going.

Beechcraft preferred. CFI, A&P, 2500 hours, twins and turbines.

Mike

Looks like I will be relocating to Berkeley this summer. Change of mission likely, so would like to keep an ear in any partnerships getting going.

Mike

Mike
When you get out here check HWD, SQL, PAO and CCR. Lots of potential that isn’t on POA.

Thanks. Likely staying east bay (CCR, HWD, haven't totally ruled out OAK) -- and may keep the Baron, who knows. I suppose depends on how quickly I can secure a hangar :eek:

If this is still relevant I'm interested for a partnership on a plane at HWD or OAK.

Hi, folks. I'm looking to partner in a light-sport, preferably out of Reid-Hillview, since I want to take full-day or multi-day trips but our club plane (the Evektor Sportstar mentioned above) is never available for more than a few hours at a time on weekends. Anyone contact me if you'd like to talk. (I just directly e-mailed Rich above since he's looking for the same thing.) Thanks.

Hi Bob, There is a Cessna 162 that is considered light-sport, at my club in Palo Alto (WVFC) and it's available most of the time.

Hi Bob, There is a Cessna 162 that is considered light-sport, at my club in Palo Alto (WVFC) and it's available most of the time.
That's good news! I think I'll go on a checkout ride there with an instructor and see how I like the airplane. Still, if anyone knows of a partnership, please contact me in case I'm not crazy about the 162 or it's not as available as I'd hoped. Thanks, everyone.

Currently flying out of RHV, looking to partnership in Bay Area.

I’m a 400 ish hr PP, live in the city. Would be interested in a partnership in an m20 or the like- KSQL, KHWD, or KOAK.

Back