Early Dinner at Pilot Petes at the Schaumburg Airport

akite

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
A. Kite
Two of my freinds, Chris and Chris, and I are headed to the Chicago area this evening for a $100 hamburger if anyone wants to join us around 5 ish.

have a good flight. im off to Green Castle for a first lesson for my new student. I dont know what our Chicago people are up to, Grant/Leslie is in Florida and Scott Migaldi is in Madrid (I think) but hopefully you'll get a few takers.

Are you still doing Pizza tomorrow?

thats my plan. student and I planned it out last night, of course with a fuel stop half way, gotta love 150s and fat CFIs. we'll see what the weather holds...

Man, I wish I was in the midwest. Y'all have all the fun!

Hey All,
The dinner was great. Way to big of portions there for me. I had the $100 hamburger and a deep fried cheese cake. The decorations at Pilot Petes were pretty good, I think if I have a bar in my house it should look like that place. Got in 5.4 hours of fun in the old 172 though, if I could figure out how to land a 182 I might take that next time.

if I could figure out how to land a 182 I might take that next time.

like that'll ever happen ;) are you guys still thinking about pizza tomorrow night too? last i looked weather looks crummy

Sorry we couldn't join you guys. We're stuck down here in Daytona Beach! :) :) :)

like that'll ever happen ;) are you guys still thinking about pizza tomorrow night too? last i looked weather looks crummy
I would be up for pizza if the weather holds out, let me know later today. I am "working" from home so you can call me later with the go no go.

ok sounds good.

now get that thesis written!

and if you arent going to write, fix the Blaniks trailer ;)

ok we have scrubbed. Moderate Risk on the Convective Outlook was enough for me. not sure if we'll reschedule for next week or if i'll make him plan for somewhere else. part of the trip was to see the parents and they're going to be gone next week and the 150 won't make it to Hawaii.

Back