Dynon Skyview HDX and Trig xpdr interface.

bluesideup

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
bluesideup
Hi everyone.

Do any of you have, or know where to get, the pinouts for the DB25, attached to xpndr, that interfaces the 2 devices, Dynon HDX and Trig xpndr?

Who generates the Warnings / errors, is it from the xpndr or the Dynon itself that has a way of evaluating the output / power of the xpndr?

Does the Dynon only get a code / digital information from the xpndr that it displays?

Thank you.

I'd put this request to the Dynon support forum. They are normally very responsive (although this is a holiday weekend)

I'd put this request to the Dynon support forum. They are normally very responsive (although this is a holiday weekend)
Hi.
I've done that and they tell me they do not have the definition for the Warning being displayed, and the people I talked with, at Trig, will not release the schematic or pinouts.

Skyview install manual has the xponder pin out. The Trig stand alone version likely also has it although it has been a few years since I have looked at that manual.

As for data set definition, that likely needs to come from Trig/Dynon as I've not seen it in any of the install manuals.

Dynon should have that info since the dynon unit is a trig transponder.

Bob

Hi everyone.
Dynon support is very approachable but they do Not seem to have the information necessary to identify the problems, and in some cases the Warnings that show up on the display they do not have a listing of. Very odd. I am not sure how much of it is the SV Dynon HDX, or Flight Design?
I am sure there is someone out there that has the information, knows about the issue, but finding it will be difficult. The manual does not have, at least I was not able to find it, the description of the pinouts, they give you the color codes, which is not of very much use when you try to track a functionality problem.

The pinouts are in the manual on trips page. It would help if you tell us what your trying to do, or find out. If your trying to run the trig without the display, using skyview as the display, I'm don't think that can be done since the trig is a can bus system and skyview is serial.

Bob

Back