Dutchess Aviation (POU) - Excellent Service!

Gary

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Gary
Always like to acknowledge good service at an FBO. The folks at Dutchess Aviation at Poughkeepsie NY were excellent!

Easy parking, brought rental car out to ramp (already cooled off via air conditioning), tied down plane, helped unload and good directions. Upon departure, plane fueled as specified, no parking fee and all the paperwork done - just pay the bill and off we go! The terminal needs some TLC, it's seen better days.

Was hot though! Glad POU has that 5000' runway, the Cherokee was close to max, and although it wasn't an issue, was comforting to know there was lots of runway! Beautiful country and the wife got to check off 3 new historic homes from her list.

Gary

Thats funny, most of the people theat live in the area haven't been to those homes, and I pass them every day.

The line guys are really great guys and yes you are right, the terminal is a crap box outside of the FBO space.

I was there several years ago to wait out some weather coming back from Bar Harbor, ME. I concur. Good folks.

Back