Dumbest Aviation "Products"

Ah, memories of the pee thread.

Bought this from powder puff (girl pilot site) and have never used it. No longer in my flight bag and I'm not even sure where it is in my apartment:

goGirl_prodShot3_hp.jpg

This what I use for myself, just a common aluminum water bottle. It does not collapse even when descending from 20,000ft. Much less embarrassing than the red bottle.

José

Attachments

• Pee Bottle.jpg
    Pee Bottle.jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 15
On the Rosen visors... Those are GOOD things. Much better than stock on airplanes that had visors.

Better than the Rosen visors is a good baseball cap. It works really well and is useable outside the plane.

José

Better than the Rosen visors is a good baseball cap. It works really well and is useable outside the plane.
I hate baseball caps. The curved bill is the worst invention in the history of mankind. Makes me nauseous in minutes.

The rosens are by far the best mod on my airplane

While I don't consider them "the best" they're definitely in the top five.

Door Stewards are #1 in my book.

Sorros vent tubes are in the top ten list also.

A fuel flow meter...definitely #2 or 3.

While I don't consider them "the best" they're definitely in the top five.

Door Stewards are #1 in my book.

Sorros vent tubes are in the top ten list also.

A fuel flow meter...definitely #2 or 3.

I don't have any of those things.

However maybe thinking bout it I need to bump the visors to #2 behind the GPSS.

José
I swear. This post was right next to the pee post. I thought you were suggesting urinating in a baseball cap.

Ah, memories of the pee thread.

Bought this from powder puff (girl pilot site) and have never used it. No longer in my flight bag and I'm not even sure where it is in my apartment:

goGirl_prodShot3_hp.jpg
One of these years, someone is going to run across your "Go Girl" and use it as a funnel. If/when they do, try not to laugh so hard you have to cross your legs! :rofl:

I hate baseball caps. The curved bill is the worst invention in the history of mankind. Makes me nauseous in minutes.
:yes: I thought I was the only one that felt that way. I like full brimed hats, but they interfear with my headset, so I sometimes wear a baseball cap if I'm flying into the sun.

You worked for ANN?

Got any Campbell stories to tell?

I think you're asking the wrong guy. ;)

Anything offered in the Fly Market at AirVenture. Or is that too easy?

From a 2005 article I wrote when I was an ANN stringer and OSH newbie: "One vendor advertises the "Ultimate Ladder--- 17 ladders in one!" alongside a promotional video that states it is merely 8 ladders in one."

I hate it when I screw up quotes!! :mad2:

I swear. This post was right next to the pee post. I thought you were suggesting urinating in a baseball cap.

You're not the only one. I was picturing a trucker hat and wondering if sieved urine was less corrosive or something. Kyle

Back