Duke loses first round!!~!

I ALWAYS pick the wrong 6/11, not going to complain though. I'll sacrifice a point in the first round for a Pukies loss.

So easy a caveman could do it.

One guy in our all-Ga. Tech group had VCU. We're sneakin' out at 12:25 to watch 'em play. GO JACKETS!

My WSU Cougars beat Oral Roberts today to move to the second round. :D :D :D

GO COUGS!!!

BTW - anyone who joined Ed's yahoo bracket thing can see that I correctly picked VCU!!

BTW - anyone who joined Ed's yahoo bracket thing can see that I correctly picked VCU!!
Admit it though -- you only picked 'em because you hate Duke, not because you had any clue who VCU was! :rofl:

Ghery, should'a listened to you...

-Rich

I think in Chapel Hill, they spell it "Dook". Of course, what the hell do they know in Chapel Hill (sorry Tom). Everyone in NC knows the North Carolina State Wolfpack is the best team despite their recent and unfortunate bad luck.:p

I think in Chapel Hill, they spell it "Dook". Of course, what the hell do they know in Chapel Hill (sorry Tom). Everyone in NC knows the North Carolina State Wolfpack is the best team despite their recent and unfortunate bad luck.:p

RIGHT ON BILL!!!!! That is why we call UNC - CH the Tarholes heh.

I think in Chapel Hill, they spell it "Dook".

Ya mean like this? (see attached)

Of course, what the hell do they know in Chapel Hill (sorry Tom). Everyone in NC knows the North Carolina State Wolfpack is the best team despite their recent and unfortunate bad luck.:p
They played some mighty fine roundball during the ACC tourney. Nothing to be ashamed of (except for ending up tied with Wake for the regular conference season, that is).

Attachments

• go-dook.jpg
    go-dook.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 16
You know, Tom, there was a time when the NIT WAS the national championships, before the NCAA forced their hand.

Good story. Maybe NCSU just wanted to relive the glory days of NIT Championship Fever!!

Back