Dubuque, IA Sunday Apr. 15

skyflyer8

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
skyflyr
The University of Dubuque Flight Team fly-in / drive-in breakfast is Sunday, April 15th from 8 a.m. to noon at KDBQ, located where the borders of WI, IL, and IA meet. It's a major fundraiser for the flight team and helps send them to the regional competition.

I used to compete on the team. The weather forecast looks good so I'll be flying in with a student or two at about 10 a.m.

wish i could make it Kate. Leahs birthday, Ill be in Rockford all weekend :(

No can do. Getting fitted for wedding attire.

You're breamin' your mom's heart you know? :yes::D

We got to hear all about her plans for you at the cook out last year.

Yeah Yeah. But that's like planning for the Iditarod without a pack of dogs.

Just looked at weather I am will be able to make it. I plan on an 0930 arrival. I need to head back kinda early due to a work function that I must attend. But I am looking forward to it. Hopefully I will run into you Kate, I pm'ed you my cell and I have yours. Gee I hope others can come too. It looks like a nice day to fly.

Just looked at weather I am will be able to make it. I plan on an 0930 arrival. I need to head back kinda early due to a work function that I must attend. But I am looking forward to it. Hopefully I will run into you Kate, I pm'ed you my cell and I have yours. Gee I hope others can come too. It looks like a nice day to fly.

Weather looks great. I'm bringing two private students. I'll be there!

Looks like fun!

Unfortunately, dad and I did the 'swap' with the plane yesterday, so it is now sitting in a hangar 180 miles away from me. :(

Ya'll have fun!

You guys missed out this was great!! The food was excellent, pilot who acted as PIC ate for free. Plenty of planes too!! There was an Army Chinook that was open to the public. When I was arriving there were 12 planes ahead of me, two formations where coming in from the SW. I slowed down to give some spacing but the controller was telling a few people to remain clear of the delta airspace until she could fit them in.

It was also nice to meet Kate who also brought Keith and Phil. Kate, I hope to see you at more PoA stuff!!

Back