Dual XGPS150A Bluetooth GPS receiver

pilotx86

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Marty McMarty
*SOLD* Dual XGPS150A Bluetooth GPS receiver *SOLD*

Model No: XGPS150 Dual GPS Receiver is like new. This includes the GPS which connects to iPad via Bluetooth, charging cable, and the non slip pad. No original box as of now but if I find it, of course it will be included with the sale.

Add GPS to:
iPod touch, iPad, iPhone, Bluetooth-enabled smart phones, and bluetooth-enabled tablets.

For use with a variety of apps that require GPS. Apps are not included with the device. These must be purchased seperately.

Specifications:

Dimensions (WxHxD in mm)

XGPS150: 55.0 x 55.0 x 18.5

Non-Slip pad: 94.0 x 144.0 x 22.0

Click this link for pics! PM if interested, $70, shipping is slightly extra!

http://houston.craigslist.org/ele/3355619808.html

Last edited:
Model No: XGPS150 Dual GPS Receiver is like new. This includes the GPS which connects to iPad via Bluetooth, charging cable, and the non slip pad. No original box as of now but if I find it, of course it will be included with the sale.

Add GPS to:
iPod touch, iPad, iPhone, Bluetooth-enabled smart phones, and bluetooth-enabled tablets.

For use with a variety of apps that require GPS. Apps are not included with the device. These must be purchased seperately.

Specifications:

Dimensions (WxHxD in mm)

XGPS150: 55.0 x 55.0 x 18.5

Non-Slip pad: 94.0 x 144.0 x 22.0

Click this link for pics! PM if interested, $70, shipping is slightly extra!

http://houston.craigslist.org/ele/3355619808.html

Can you PM me details of how you want to transact this? I'm interested.

John

EDIT: I can use paypal if you wish.

Just a comment that I have one of these and really like it.

Yup it's a great tool!

Last edited:
Try the new bluetooth bad elf pro. I like it WAY better than the Dual. It also shows alt, speed, heading etc. Plus the battery last for 16 hours. It is small, just put velcro on the back and stick it. $149 at Marv Golden

Has anyone tried using the Dual while sitting in the aisle seat on a commercial flight?

I know my internal ipad2 GPS doesn't show the best signal there, so I was wondering if my Dual would improve things.

Didn't try it on the isle but it worked great in the window seat.
Next time I need to remember to download all the charts!

Unfortunately I didn't book in time to get the window.

Try the new bluetooth bad elf pro. I like it WAY better than the Dual. It also shows alt, speed, heading etc. Plus the battery last for 16 hours. It is small, just put velcro on the back and stick it. $149 at Marv Golden

Can you give some reasons why. Have you used both?

I am considering getting one, iwas leaning to the dual, but your thoughts have me re-thinking.

I just like it. Look at bad elf's site. All my buddies have the dual and they thought my bad elf was a cooler unit because it does more. They both do the job reliable. I like having the speed, altitude etc on the unit. You can use it for different purposes. Fly to Brenham and I will show it to ya :)

One thing I did notice that really interests me is Bad Elf will remember up to 100 hours of flying.

Let me know. I work nights and sleep days but Friday-Sunday I am around usually.
I never used the data logging part.

Morning and afternoon :)
If you want to pop in I can meet you whenever. If you come on Friday or the weekend I can take you upside down in my Pitts to :)
Or late evening during the week?

Will sell and ship mine - I've got the same goodies plus the original box.

Available November 1 - when I get the airplane back from annual - I"m too busy to go make a special trip for $70!

Will sell and ship mine - I've got the same goodies plus the original box.

Available November 1 - when I get the airplane back from annual - I"m too busy to go make a special trip for $70!

Are you saying you have a dual or bad elf for sale

Back