Dual XC - Part 2

Half Fast

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Half Fast
Still working on my Sport ticket. Got in a short dual XC today to finish off the required 2 hours. I did well with checkpoints and navigation and made decent landings. Flew most of the trip back using foggles to get a little instrument experience.

As soon as the WX is acceptable I'll get in my solo XC. I'm scheduled for Monday afternoon if the winds are calmer than today.

Still working on my Sport ticket. Got in a short dual XC today to finish off the required 2 hours. I did well with checkpoints and navigation and made decent landings. Flew most of the trip back using foggles to get a little instrument experience.

As soon as the WX is acceptable I'll get in my solo XC. I'm scheduled for Monday afternoon if the winds are calmer than today.
Nice work! The solo XC will be one of your most memorable flights that you'll ever take, enjoy!

True...when I did my solo XC , I flew from Wilmington,NC up the coast to Edenton, NC, then to Fayetteville, NC and back to Wilmington. Had a great time. Didn't get lost (a plus back in 1990). Flew it all in a Beech Skipper, a fine plane.

Back