Dual 150 help

DaytonaLynn

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
One who misses Daytona!
I have the bluetooth Dual 150 and ipad combination.
Here is the issue I am having. Well there are two.
One is, the dual will not search for satelites in the Ipad position but quickly locks on in the Android.
Second, it will not pair with either my ipad or iphone. It shows in bluetooth searching but never pairs.
any suggestions?

thanks

If you have the switch in iPad and it doesn't pick up the iPad, it most likely is the unit. Guess would be a bad switch. I am assuming that your iPad Bluetooth is on and you don't have it in airplane mode. Before I declared a bad switch, I would go through the pairing process again. Use the "Forget this Device" feature under Bluetooth on the iPad and remove the GPS. I would close all the apps on the iPad and then completely power off and then power on the iPad (using the hold down of the power button on top). I would then do a clean re-pairing. If you still cannot pair then, it may be a bad switch. Sounds like you got it to pair on an Andriod though.

mamaqyme.jpg

I really embarassed to tell you what the issue was.
My friend came to see me and brought his Ipad. turned on the dual and sure enough, it would not connect. He says, turn you bluetooth off on your ipad. I did. Still nothing. Then it dawned on me, my bluetooth was on on the Iphone.
Voila' it connected and started tracking.
What an idiot.

Thanks for the help

I really embarassed to tell you what the issue was.
My friend came to see me and brought his Ipad. turned on the dual and sure enough, it would not connect. He says, turn you bluetooth off on your ipad. I did. Still nothing. Then it dawned on me, my bluetooth was on on the Iphone.
Voila' it connected and started tracking.
What an idiot.

Thanks for the help

Now that is funny! Glad you figured it out!

Back