Drop down and Icon Question

EppyGA

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Let's Fly
I have two issues that I see. One is that if I click on the Quick Links instead of getting a drop down I get the bar shown in the attached jpg. Also when I am writing or responding to a message I cannot get an icon in the message by clicking on it. I am using Firefox 3.0.10 on Windows XP. I've had this before and fixed it by accident I guess. I went to the vbulletin site but couldn't find anything that would answer my issue.

It won't let me attach the file.

I'm not sure but it sounds like you have javascript disabled at least for this site.

Joe

I'm not sure but it sounds like you have javascript disabled at least for this site.

Joe

I haven't found where I would check that. I've been through all of the options. I have the Purple Board open (same version of vbulletin) and the drop down works fine. Thanks for the quick reply.

I haven't found where I would check that. I've been through all of the options. I have the Purple Board open (same version of vbulletin) and the drop down works fine. Thanks for the quick reply.
Hmm,

The menu Tools-Options-Content has the global javascript option, but if it works in Purple then I suspect it's something in Tools-Add-ons. Various add-ons such as no-script and add-block stop javascript working on selected sites. You could try disabling the add-ons temporarily to see if that fixes it.

Joe

Back