Drive Much?

There's so much room in that car. More room for oh, I dunno, a kegerator. Just a thought.

You-re-in-a-JOHNNY-CAB!.png

There's so much room in that car. More room for oh, I dunno, a kegerator. Just a thought.

If the human is completely removed from driving then I see no reason to not be able to drink whilst sitting in this car.

If the human is completely removed from driving then I see no reason to not be able to drink whilst sitting in this car.

Or watching movies or taking a siesta, or becoming a member of the 1 ft high club...:rolleyes:

I'm curious to see what the laws will state in reference to violations and such. I'll tell everyone in the vehicle to press hard, makes five copies. I kid....sort of.

Why? The cagers aren't.

I just trust that the engineers/software guys consider all possibilities.

Just like these new radar based automatic cruise controls that will speed up/slow down based on distance from the vehicle in front. If I'm on a bike, with a large vehicle such as a truck in front of me, will one of these cruise controls see the bike and set distance accordingly, or will it only see the truck and run me down in the process?

I just trust that the engineers/software guys consider all possibilities.

Just like these new radar based automatic cruise controls that will speed up/slow down based on distance from the vehicle in front. If I'm on a bike, with a large vehicle such as a truck in front of me, will one of these cruise controls see the bike and set distance accordingly, or will it only see the truck and run me down in the process?

I think you mean "I just don't trust that...."

+ 1 on that. Also could use the car to get back from the airport,after hangar flying.

Back