Dream Hangar

Eamon

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Eamon
This is all you need :)

Next door is the PHI hangar......... Helis galore :)

Eamon said:
This is all you need :)

Next door is the PHI hangar......... Helis galore :)

Man... Pitts, C-X, and a 180 on floats?

Some guys have it all :yes:

Cheers,

-Andrew

Diana said:
Does the Dream Hangar have a bathroom?

LOL ..... there in one in the jet :) :)

There are ofices, kitchen & bathroom in the front of the hangar.

Actually, my dream hangar, heck airstrip, house and everything is Diana's place.

How about posting pictures, Diana? :yes: :yes: :yes:

Greg Bockelman said:
Actually, my dream hangar, heck airstrip, house and everything is Diana's place.
How about posting pictures, Diana? :yes: :yes: :yes:
Thanks Greg, that's nice of you to say. :)

I'll post a few from the air and the outside of the hangar. I can post some of the inside room too if anybody wants.

Here's the old hangar first.

Wow Diana... I could be up for adoption... want a daughter?

Missa

Greg Bockelman said:
I want! I want!
OK. :)

The last picture Tom took because we were so happy and excited the day I went out and did aerobatics solo for the first time (it was a great day for both of us). :goofy: It shows the hangar room in the reflection.

Maybe we could get Chip to post a few pictures of his hangar; it's REALLY nice (and very, very clean). :yes:

Missa said:
Wow Diana... I could be up for adoption... want a daughter?

Missa
How about a sister? Very nice, Diana! :yes:

Diana said:
Maybe we could get Chip to post a few pictures of his hangar; it's REALLY nice (and very, very clean). :yes:
I think I may have already posted these, but in case I haven't. Notice that my hangar doesn't have a private runway or a John Deere that comes with it. :(

gibbons said:
I think I may have already posted these, but in case I haven't. Notice that my hangar doesn't have a private runway or a John Deere that comes with it. :(
Your first-aid kit needs some Moosehead.

I don't think that little gray go-fast car would work very good cutting the runways, either. ;)

How wonderful Diana. Looks like you have a place many, many folks dream about. I'll have ta get over there soon!!

How close to the nearest 4,000 foot paved strip. Hate to say it, buy I'm not insured going into your place :-(

Dave

Dave Siciliano said:
How wonderful Diana. Looks like you have a place many, many folks dream about. I'll have ta get over there soon!!

How close to the nearest 4,000 foot paved strip. Hate to say it, buy I'm not insured going into your place :-(

Dave

LLU is closest paved strip, but at 2900', it's too short for the Baron. It was tighter than I like clearing the powerlines off Rwy 21, but the fuel was priced right :)

gibbons said:

THAT is a hangar?

gibbons said:

Dang. Your hangar is nicer than my apartment.

gibbons said:

Chip, do YOU need anybody to wash YOUR car???

Frank Browne said:
Diana, do you need anybody to wash your car???

LOL! As a matter of fact, yes. We live on a dirt road. And we feed a gazillion birds who like to show their appreciation by targeting my car.

Do you wash airplane bellies? ;)

gibbons said:
My hangar is nicer than my house!!! Isn't that the way it's supposed to be? :D

I see no problem with that.

I've actually toyed with the idea of no house at all. Just a hangar with a nice loft for myself to live in.
A separate small cabin a little ways away from the hangar (park the plane in the front yard anytime I want) is more my style though.

Greg Bockelman said:
As I told someone on Chat, I have a serious case of Hangar Envy.

Not just hangar evny, I can't wait to look inside your 195 at the fly-in. I've never seen one, but am really interested.

Greg Bockelman said:
Next time you host a fly in, make sure I am invited. :yes:
Will do Greg. We may be due for another hangar party this fall. And anytime any forum folks might be flying in, I'll let you know. :)

gibbons said:

Hey Chip... all you need is an HDTV and a keggerator and you don't even need a house!

Cheers,

-Andrew

Back