Dr Lou......Awesome

• Thread starter Asking for a friend
  • Start date
A

Asking for a friend

Had a phone consult with Dr. Lou regarding my post from last week. The guy is awesome. approachable, knowledgeable and willing to help. he put at ease and gave me the steps to get thru the issue. Well worth the minimal cost! If your having a medical issue and have questions, I cannot recommend Dr. Lou enough.

Thanks for the report! We need another go to doc. Dr. Chien has been the AME we steer people to since at least 1999 which is the first I remember being on the boards (the original old AOPA board) and I had wondered if God forbid anything ever happened to him what would we tell all these clueless OPs that need help?

Thanks for the report! We need another go to doc. Dr. Chien has been the AME we steer people to since at least 1999 which is the first I remember being on the boards (the original old AOPA board) and I had wondered if God forbid anything ever happened to him what would we tell all these clueless OPs that need help?
There is also a notice on Bruce's Web site about being at capacity and not being able to take everyone who shows up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back