Dr. Bruce

Michael Nyland

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
FoxtrotBravo
You answered this for me back on the AOPA webboard but it was a while ago and I want to start the process now.

My medical has expired.

I had an irregular heart beat which, after months of preparation and cummodin, was finally corrected with electro cardio-version last week. I continue to take the cummodin and a beta blocker and the cardiologist expects me to be off both within a matter of months.

I would now like to retake my medical. If I recall correctly, I should bring to the medical a letter from my cardiologist stating that what I had was Lone Atrial Fibrillation and that the issue had been corected though cardio version.

Additionally, I need a log of INR above a certain number but I cant recall the number or the length of history.

Many thanks for your help on this.

Michael

Sigh. Another PoA anomaly. Facepalm. Call me at your earliest convenience. I will respond promptly.

You need to be on the red board,Dr. Bruce has left the room.

Always a servant spirit, a good egg. Plus, an exceptional grill chef.

My Doc let me rest in a dark room before taking my blood pressure. I woke up about an hour later and everyone had gone home and the office was locked up!

My Doc let me rest in a dark room before taking my blood pressure. I woke up about an hour later and everyone had gone home and the office was locked up!

Did your blood pressure drop?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back