Dr Bruce Kudo!

mscard88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Mark
Have a student who told me he had ADD so I asked if he was taking medication for it. No, just when I was in high school. He's a college sophomore now. So I suggested he contact Dr Bruce and Bruce set him up with a Doc in ATL and said his situation wouldn't be a problem towards flying. Great news, as he is really sharp and picks up every maneuver very quick. Thanks Dr Chien!

This the same guy from the other thread who tried to go it alone with the other Doc’s letter?

I do have a question though. How is Dr. Chien's name pronounced? Chin, Chine, Shin, Shine, none of the above?

I do have a question though. How is Dr. Chien's name pronounced? Chin, Chine, Shin, Shine, none of the above?

From Wikipedia.

Qian (/ˈtʃjæn/, simplified Chinese: 钱; traditional Chinese: 錢; pinyin: Qián; Wade–Giles: Ch'ian²; Shanghainese: [ʑ̊i]), also spelt Chin, Chien, Tsien, or rarely Zee, is a common Chinese family name. The name literally means "money". Today, it is ranked 92nd in terms of population in mainland China. Qian is listed at the second place in the Song Dynasty text Hundred Family Surnames. As the royal surname of the kingdom of Wuyue, Qian was regarded as second only to Zhao, the imperial surname of the Song.

So we need to start calling him “Mr. Money”.

:cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back