Dr Bruce has a new fan

gismo

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iGismo
A friend was complaining about the difficulties he was having getting his medical back and I recommended he involve Dr Chien. After a phone consult he drove to Peoria to have Bruce perform a physical and came home with a valid medical certificate. He said he was quite impressed with Bruce and is extremely pleased with the outcome.

A friend was complaining about the difficulties he was having getting his medical back and I recommended he involve Dr Chien. After a phone consult he drove to Peoria to have Bruce perform a physical and came home with a valid medical certificate. He said he was quite impressed with Bruce and is extremely pleased with the outcome.

Dr. Bruce is great at knowing how to navigate through the AME stuff isn't he? I am a fan as well. He's also a really nice guy.

He is exceptionally good at what he does. Glad your buddy is back in the saddle. :yes:

...and, he is a fine grill chef.

I traveled from Austin Texas to Peoria to get a Dr Bruce medical, and had the same experience. It was well worth the trip.

One year I wanted to attend the get together at Gaston but didn't think I would fly my plane back. He told me to get a ticket on SW and fly to ST. Louis and he would land and pick me up and fly me to Gastons. And he did. I vote for him being a great guy. and Sue is a sweetheart too.

Back