Dr Bruce Contact Number

EminiTrader

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Emini Trader
Anyone have Dr. Bruce's phone number? it's not on his website. I have an old Comcast email address but no number. Got a buddy getting a lot of questions after a deferral and he finally believes me that he needs to contact the Doc

My student emailed his situation to Dr Bruce, and later Bruce called him. This was last week.

My student emailed his situation to Dr Bruce, and later Bruce called him. This was last week.
Thanks MS. I sent over all the contact info I had over to him a few minutes ago... not sure why these guys do this to themselves.. I told him DAY 1 - contact dr bruce first... nope.. now 5 months later Oklahoma keeps requesting more and more info.... sigh

Thanks MS. I sent over all the contact info I had over to him a few minutes ago... not sure why these guys do this to themselves.. I told him DAY 1 - contact dr bruce first... nope.. now 5 months later Oklahoma keeps requesting more and more info.... sigh

Not really their fault as they don't know what's required. Plus I think Drs prescribed too much of ADD and anti-depression drugs almost automatically now. Alcohol/ drug abuse they know what they risk in those situations.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back