Download TV shows to MP3 Player

Skip Miller

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Skip Miller
OK, on this end of the technology spectrum, I am not wading in the shallow end of the pool.... I am up to my ankles in the kiddy pool.

Are TV shows available for download to the Ipod or other MP3-type player? Is there a charge for this? How large are the files (i.e., how big does the MP3 player have to be)?

Any help or advice will be appreciated.

-Skip

OK, on this end of the technology spectrum, I am not wading in the shallow end of the pool.... I am up to my ankles in the kiddy pool.

Are TV shows available for download to the Ipod or other MP3-type player? Is there a charge for this? How large are the files (i.e., how big does the MP3 player have to be)?

Any help or advice will be appreciated.

-Skip
Yes you can download tv shows form the iTunes store to watch later on your iPod or laptop. I do this all the time to catch up on shows I really like as it costs money. For shows I sorta like and don't want to spend money on watch from a streaming source such as hulu.com for free. On hulu.com I can also watch shows that are off the air that I like. On a trip earlier this year to Asia I watched a lot of Major Dad while awake all night long with jet lag.

Back