Double post - please ignore

Why do we have to ignore it? Can't we just have a look?

Why do we have to ignore it? Can't we just have a look?

56663343.jpg

Feel free to lurk around as long as you want. :D
I thought my winter plane cover thread didn't post, but it actually did. Couldn't figure out how to delete a threat, though. :oops:

This thread was ignorable until it became a shooting thread. Let's talk shooting.

Shoot, whatya wanna talk about guns fer?

How to delete a threat? Shoot it first!

That's what I wanted. I however felt that my Sig P239 was too uncomfortable to carry IWB, so that I never even started packing heat on a regular basis.

P23901.jpg

Now I find myself faced with a threat, unarmed and helpless. :eek:
What shall I do? Call 911? Pepperspray? Blow the rape whistle?

I actually told our local gunshop to give me a call, once he has the new Ruger LCP II back in stock.
rugerlcpii_6.jpg

Demand is however high, so it might come too late to delete this threat... ;):cool:

The LCP 2? Shop quoted $290 out the door, including MI sales tax.

Bit too small for my big hand, probably end up blowing off my middle finger, and I need that for when I'm driving.

E26R-9-TACOPS-LARGE_1.jpg

Sig Sauer P226 TACOPS. I carry this one open carry style. Also my favorite of my 3 pistols.

That's what I wanted. I however felt that my Sig P239 was too uncomfortable to carry IWB, so that I never even started packing heat on a regular basis.

P23901.jpg

Now I find myself faced with a threat, unarmed and helpless. :eek:
What shall I do? Call 911? Pepperspray? Blow the rape whistle?

I actually told our local gunshop to give me a call, once he has the new Ruger LCP II back in stock.
rugerlcpii_6.jpg

Demand is however high, so it might come too late to delete this threat... ;):cool:

Springfield XDS.

.45 ACP: When sending the best really shows you care.

I just inherited a Winchester pistol. Anybody know anything on those?

I have a Para-Ordnance Tac-Four in .45ACP. I like the round, not so much the gun. But it looks purdy. :D

Very nice. This is my wife's favorite pistol - Springfield 1911 Loaded:
450px-Springfield1911A1STS.jpg

Stock grip? Looks interesting.

Yes, stock. If I remember correctly, the grips and night sights were the main features of the 'Extreme' edition.

In Massachusetts you can't own most of those firearms, because

Back