Don't Y'all think......................

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
I should incorporate Graphic #1 into the white space behind windows in photos #2 and #3? And, perhaps the white space on the tail? Of course, the store name text would be changed to reflect something else. Hmmmmmmmm.

HR

And, maybe a "still" of "Tweety"**on the wingtips.

** Credit Eamon for the animation

Just make sure tweety is flying the correct direction on the right wingtip.

:yinyang: Between, around, over, never through. :yinyang: :D

I would love to see all of the obnoxious, annoying, animated avatars eliminated, as well as the animated emoticons.

Gary

fgcason said:
Just make sure tweety is flying the correct direction on the right wingtip. :D

Interesting that you should mention that, Frank. When the graphic #1 was used on my Skyhawk's tail the signmaker added the color and the "Snoopy scarf" to the previously b & w artwork. The graphic had to be flipped re the scarf, on the right side, for the reason you cited.

HR

Lawreston said:

I would have never thought of anything like that, but what a great idea Harley. :yes:

Gary Miesch said:
I would love to see all of the obnoxious, annoying, animated avatars eliminated, as well as the animated emoticons.

Gary

Yeah, I have to agree here. Especially with most of us reading these messages all day at work, large flashing graphics and scantily clad women cause unnecessary risk and problems... I don't want to have to shut off all avatars, but I may have to.

Gary Miesch said:

Gary
User CP -> Edit Options -> Visual Settings -> Show Avatars - Deselect.

No more avatars. :)

Gary Miesch said:

Gary,

Do you want all of the animated emoticons eliminated or only the obnoxious and/or annoying ones!?

:<)

Len

P.S. I prefer the ASCII emoticons as it gives my neck muscles something to do when I read.

Lawreston said:
I should incorporate Graphic #1 into the white space behind windows in photos #2 and #3? And, perhaps the white space on the tail? Of course, the store name text would be changed to reflect something else. Hmmmmmmmm.

HR

** Credit Eamon for the animation
LOL I think you should mount a flat screen on the bottom side of each of the wings. That way when you fly at night you can sell advertising & add the tweety in between commercials :)

Greebo said:
User CP -> Edit Options -> Visual Settings -> Show Avatars - Deselect.

No more avatars. :)

Thank you Chuck. That helps A LOT!

Will someone find Eamon a real job .. he's got way too much
time on his hands.

And I'm jealous.

Eamon said:
LOL I think you should mount a flat screen on the bottom side of each of the wings. That way when you fly at night you can sell advertising & add the tweety in between commercials :)

I can understand the logic, Eamon; but I "don't know nawthin' 'bout 'standin' the code you 'cluded. Would it get me shot down.?

HR

P.S., Eamon: I tried to run the (your) other animation in the avatar but it's too big. Maybe I'll try it, below. Glad you're having so much fun "working", these days.

Last edited:
Joe Williams said:
Harley, did you buy that plane?

Negotiations are such that all 16 discrepancies found during the pre-buy will be fixed . Contract is soon in transit, pending one last "leg". Ferry pilot is arranged; I'll probably go down and co-pilot it back(if the deal comes to pass).

H Lotsofnewpartsonit R

Lawreston said:
P.S., Eamon: I tried to run the (your) other animation in the avatar but it's too big.

Song for Eamon.....

"Too much time on my hands, it's ticking away at my sanity
I've got too much time on my hands, it's hard to believe such a
calamity
I've got too much time on my hands and it's ticking away from me
Too much time on my hands, too much time on my hands
Too much time on my hands"

:D

Back