Don't Blame Me

JeffDG

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
JeffDG
oq5055f8fd.jpg

Well, technically neither did I....but I have a good excuse for not voting.

Well, I did vote. Voted pretty much the R line, just couldn't hold my nose and vote for Lindsey Graham though. So I voted for the libertarian guy instead.

Also voted for one democrat. He happens to hold all my insurance policies and owns the land adjoining mine. Was disappointed to see him on team D but voted for him nonetheless. He was running for county commissioner.

Well, I did vote. Voted pretty much the R line, just couldn't hold my nose and vote for Lindsey Graham though. So I voted for the libertarian guy instead.

Also voted for one democrat. He happens to hold all my insurance policies and owns the land adjoining mine. Was disappointed to see him on team D but voted for him nonetheless. He was running for county commissioner.

I can't hold one D vote against you, especially since it was a local vote.

I always thought that local politicians should be more liberal and that local government should be proactive in helping and assisting their fellow citizens. Local governments can be proactive in trying to lure businesses to their area with tax incentives if they deem it appropriate for them.

But as you move up the food chain from City, to County to State to Federal, the involvement of government in social programs needs to diminish with each step to near zero in Washington. The Federal Government should be involved in National Defense and interstate issues, and in foreign policy. I can't stand it when politicians from New York go to Washington and try to micromanage kindergarten thru grade 12 in Alaska, Florida or any place in between.

Durn Furriners... oh wait I is half of one as well... :D

I am local
I just think everyone of them are full of total B.S. so I am not a registered voter. It is a crap system filled with people that don't give a crap about you or me.

Back