Don't be showing up way early for your flight Sunday

You don't want the kids walking to school in the dark, do you???

A) what percentage of kids even walk to school? I did in the 90s for elementary school because it was a 5 min walk but even by 3rd grade I was no longer allowed to by the school district because of liability. I’d be surprised if any sizeable portion of school districts allow young children to walk to school alone. By the time kids are old enough to be allowed, they can also handle walking in the dark

B) In the more northern parts of the country, if you have them walking to school in the light, they’ll be walking back home in the dark. Potato-potatoh

A) what percentage of kids even walk to school? I did in the 90s for elementary school because it was a 5 min walk but even by 3rd grade I was no longer allowed to by the school district because of liability. I’d be surprised if any sizeable portion of school districts allow young children to walk to school alone. By the time kids are old enough to be allowed, they can also handle walking in the dark

B) In the more northern parts of the country, if you have them walking to school in the light, they’ll be walking back home in the dark. Potato-potatoh

Round here, I don't think the elementary kids can even get off the bus at their home without an approved adult present.

I used to get off the bus and had to walk a mile down the dirt road because the bus wouldn't come to my house.

Waited for the bus when it was dark dark dark when we lived in the UP. Wouldn't have mattered if there was 2 hours of fall back. I suppose we could just not have went to school.

I went to a private military high school. We were in class even if the heat wasn't working in winter. Which really happened because the school didn't pay the gas bill for a couple months.

Nothing like having to break the ice in the toilet before using it.

I like the time change. Now I can leave work, go straight to the airport for some night flying and still be home for a normal bedtime.

I went to a private military high school. We were in class even if the heat wasn't working in winter. Which really happened because the school didn't pay the gas bill for a couple months.

Nothing like having to break the ice in the toilet before using it.

Damn, what did you do to **** off your parents that bad???

Back