Done!

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
woohoo! yesterday I left the airport at about 5 PM and headed for campus. Didnt really leave until 5:45 AM this morning to get breakfast. Then barely stayed awake through one class, took a 3 hour nap, went to my FORTRAN class, then put the finishing touches on my report. 30 pages total. hopefully he grades by weight :D. Now Im going back to the airport. My internal clock is so screwed up, Ill probably sleep 12 hrs tonight.

Woohoo! Seeing posts like this makes me very happy I took a semester off school.

When's finals?

Ahhh find some way to fly more and work less Tony -- Then let me know how you did it.

i wish. this summer and next fall im back to work on internship. Then 2 more semesters then i graduate.

Maybe I missed this somewhere but what's the internship Tony?

My internal clock is so screwed up, Ill probably sleep 12 hrs tonight.

Worst I did in college for a project (that I'd actually started 2.5 weeks before, for once): Up at 3 AM Wednesday. Project due midnight Friday night. No sleep in between, turned in the project at 11:30 PM Friday, and went home...

... To find a party going on in the attic. I was sleeping in a loft at the time, which meant the subwoofer for the stereo was about four feet from my pillow. So, I still couldn't sleep. :eek: If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em - I went upstairs and someone poured me an entire glass of firewater, which I slammed. I never felt it, either.

I finally got to sleep around 2:30 AM Saturday, 65.5 hours after waking up.

I slept for 25.5 hours (yes, without any breaks whatsoever) :hairraise: and woke up at 4 AM on Sunday, completely wide awake. Wx was nice, so I went outside and wrote some stuff. Frickin' crazy, I tell ya.

Back