Don Jones - How was the Checkride?

Ed Guthrie

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Ed Guthrie
Don, according to the previous thread today was the day for your initial CFI checkride with the FSDO. I'm too late to wish you luck, but I hope you didn't need it. When you have a minute please let us know how it went.

Don,
Absolutely. I intended to drop you an email earlier to ask but got busy. I'm anxious to hear.

Chip

I hate to ruin his surprise, but I'm guessing he is internetless at the moment. He called me earlier to say that he passed. We have a new CFI amongst the POA ranks.

Good job Don!

SkyHog said:
I hate to ruin his surprise, but I'm guessing he is internetless at the moment. He called me earlier to say that he passed. We have a new CFI amongst the POA ranks.

Good job Don!

Nick, you did that all wrong. Always, always, always make it sound bad and let everyone on the board stew for a while. :yes:

SkyHog said:

Good job Don!

Congratulations, Don! Please tell us some details about the checkride yesterday. :yes:

Jason

Hi All,
Yes it is official, I passed the CFI ride yesterday. I just got back to LRU this
morning and will write it up as soon as I get a chance. Thanks for all the
congrats. I am exhausted, but very happy.
Don

Don Jones said:
Hi All,
Yes it is official, I passed the CFI ride yesterday. I just got back to LRU this
morning and will write it up as soon as I get a chance. Thanks for all the
congrats. I am exhausted, but very happy.
Don
Congrats, Don. That rating is a real achievement!

Back