Domain Name Ideas

poadeleted21

Touchdown! Greaser!
I have a website idea, i'd like a pronounceable name, it can be nonsense but needs to be easily recognizable/repeatable (no, zzwqwyyrrtt.com won't work) once you've heard of it. Would like for it to be somewhat "meaningless" i.e. google.com yelp.com something along those lines easily pronounceable but not a name that describes the site, something I can build a brand around. I'm woefully uncreative and I need a .COM and it should be available, no 1,2,3,4 letter domains, they're all gone and pretty much any 5 letter "real" english word is gone too, nothing with numbers or dashes in it. I look at savespell.com daily but nothing really has come up that I want to jump on. Unleash the PoA creativity on me, if your suggestion is selected, you get recognition via a post on this board where I'll say "Thanks, I registered that" and if I make a billion million dollars you can complain on Leno and say how "it was my idea to begin with" and maybe Brad Pitt will play you in the movie. :D

ifihadagooddomainnameideaidalreadyhaveregistereditomg.net

.com may be available as well.

splutzy.com
fliggish.com (which is actually a slang word, so I'm told)

both are available as of right now

There are people who get paid big bucks to come up with stuff like this. Lots of them work for pharmaceutical companies. I'd offer my suggestions, but I suck at it.

ifihadagooddomainnameideaidalreadyhaveregistereditomg.net

.com may be available as well.

I own a few good ones worth an AMU or two. I'm looking for something worthless. Like splutzy or fliggish those were good.

Be careful when searching to see if the name is available. I've seen cases where I checked to see if a name was available. A week later when I went to register it, someone had registered it and parked it with a 'this domain name is for sale' page. In this instance, there was no possibility that it was a coincidence.

Now I just use nslookup to see if it's available.

Volgon Poetry might be a decent source.

I just let the following domain lapse: TheQuitterFromWasilla.com

During the republican mudfest earlier in the year, I received a purchase offer for
"RealityDistortionField.com" ... the name of the purchaser happen to match the
name of a junior staffer for one of the candidates. I never did get a straight
answer to my question asking if he was the same guy.

Back