Doing some testing today

Greebo

N9017H - C172M (1976)
Display Name

Display name:
Retired Evil Overlord
I'll be doing some testing of some behind the scenes functions today that will bring the boards offline periodically for a few minutes at a time.

My apologies in advance if you end up getting hit by the downtime while posting.

To avoid losing your post, if you hit submit and get an error message that the forums are closed, stay on that page and hit refresh periodically - when the boards come back up (in a matter of a minute or two) your post hopefully will go through.

Dude, don't toy with my essentials on a Monday morning.

Coffee - check
Phone forwarded to AZ Hospital for the Criminally Insane - Check
Pilots of America fix - check

:D

This could be fun - I can monitor "who's online" and check when you're about to post, and then BAM, off go the forums just long enough to give you nervous jitters, then back on again...

:D

Apparently you don't have enough to do today.

And I use Quick Reply most of the time anyway. Does that show up?

Au Contraire, mon frere!

I have LOTS to do this week - I'm getting ready to close up at this client site and have all kinds of files and stuff to transfer off the pc here onto portable storage.

But I'm ALWAYS willing to take special time out for you. :)

And - no - Quick Reply doesn't show up. Even better. *Insert maniacl evil laugh here*
icon_twisted.gif

Done for now. Our nightly backup program is giving us some trouble and I am an unhappy camper atm.

Greebo said:
And - no - Quick Reply doesn't show up. Even better. *Insert maniacl evil laugh here*
icon_twisted.gif

While we're talking about smilies, is there a smilie for "whining?" (no, not in reference to you guys and this thread, I only want to use one now and then:))

Last edited:
Diana said:
While we're talking about smilies, is there a smilie for "whining?" (no, not in reference to you guys and this thread, I only want to use one now and then:))

How about this one::wine:?

How about some cheese to go with your :wine:

Diana said:
Yes, speaking of whining, I would like to see a greater assortment of smilies. These smilies are getting old. ;)

Carol said:

I like the Wonder Woman thing you posted, but then again I've had the hots for all things Wonder Woman ever since I was a little boy watching Linda Carter bounce around in that awesome outfit she used to wear.

Wonder if I could convince Cathy to wear one of those? I'd even offer to do dishes to see that :D

Added a few of the submitteds...:dunno: :goofy:

But Kyle is probably more appropriate for some other site. :hairraise: :besick:

And, just for joe:
:wonderwoman:

BillG said:
Does Cathy know about this...?

She will if I ever lay hands on a Wonder Woman outfit. Wonder if I can get her to wear one to the BBQ at Wings in May :D

Joe Williams said:
She will if I ever lay hands on a Wonder Woman outfit. Wonder if I can get her to wear one to the BBQ at Wings in May :D

Don't bet the farm Joe. You'll prolly just get smacked! :)

Not an icon but we should keep this one I just swiped around for the political threads:

Anthony said:
Don't bet the farm Joe. You'll prolly just get smacked! :)

Naw, she's blonde. Right now, she's spinning around trying to get the costume to show up like it did on the show.:wonderwoman:

/rant on

Stupid overnight cron job stalling and )(*$&)@#*( Leaving the )$(@#*&)*( board shutdown when it @)%(*&)@%*( shouldn't.

/rant off

Sorry folks, the stupid backup routine stalled *again* last night. I am just going to disable it and go back to manual backups until the server move.

Back