D'oh! A Deer. A female deer

ah yea the parents are freaking out over a practical joke. typical. while its fairly disgusting i still find a little humor in it.

Good Lord! I cannot imagine how disgusting it would be if, say, some college fraternity youths were to dump a deer carcass in the swimming pool at a rival fraternity's house.

Oh. Yes I can.

ah yea the parents are freaking out over a practical joke. typical. while its fairly disgusting i still find a little humor in it.

I agree it was a humorous practical joke however I feel a fake dead deer would have been more appropriate.

“The 90-pound doe had been shot and was bloated and stinky, he said. It was green on the belly from mold.”
That would be be a pretty nasty clean up.

Good Lord! I cannot imagine how disgusting it would be if, say, some college fraternity youths were to dump a deer carcass in the swimming pool at a rival fraternity's house.

Oh. Yes I can.

Wait just a minute. Swimming pool at a fraternity? Spoilt rich kids ;) :D I'm surprised the pool wasn't filled with beer.....

That is really great. A classic, the person or people who did this will be hailed as folk heros in the years to come! To the side that lost all I have to say is 'lighten up Francis!'

They want the other team to forfeit the win. Sweet.

Great prank, Farva.

Wait just a minute. Swimming pool at a fraternity? Spoilt rich kids ;) :D I'm surprised the pool wasn't filled with beer.....

In all of the Phi Kappa Sigma fraternity there are two chapter houses with swimming pools. Guess where?

Washington State University and the university of washington. Why in heaven's name do houses in the northwest have pools? Don't ask me. Well, the WSU chapter inherited theirs when they bought the place, but the huskies? Who knows. No houses in the south or other warm places. I think the house at UCLA had one, but they've been closed for some time.

And, no, they aren't filled with beer. What a waste that would be. :D Besides, it's a violation of PKS risk management policy to have alcoholic beverages on chapter property. And, yes, chapters are in trouble for violating that policy. Three in my region alone. :(

Last edited:
I won't relate how many years ago it was, but my Father-in-law (who became an MD later (and has since passed); went to Texas for his undergrad. His very good friend was an Aggie. He used to love to relate how one year, Dad and friends rented a plane and dropped flour bombs on the bonfire at A&M (this is a huge bon fire BTW). All great fun at the time!!

Can you even imagine what the ramifications of that would be today!!

Best,

Dave

Back