Doggie Airlift Help Needed

poadeleted20

Deleted
There is a young Aussie Shepherd (go to http://aussierescuega.com/, click on Available Dogs, and look for Maddie #8381) who needs transportation from Atlanta GA to her new home Fredericksburg VA. We’d like to help, but it’s a long round trip. Is there anyone in GA who can pick up the dog and meet us halfway, like NC just north of Charlotte?

Ron Levy
(410) 430-4078
rblevy@mindspring.com

I'm in the shop waiting for a fuel pump. It is supposed to be finished tomorrow. If you don't get any takers before Friday, I may be able to do it in the morning. Please let me know by email tomorrow afternoon if you want to try to do it Friday morning and I'll update you on the progress of my fuel pump fix.

Unfortunately, my airplane will not be ready until late tomorow and my schedule is booked over the weekend and next week. Sorry... :(

Thanks to those who responded, but I got an email today from ARPH that the airlift is no longer needed. I will, of course, keep the volunteers' names handy for the next time.

Ron

put me down if a dog ever needs a lift from the boston area.

And here I was thinking about how Friday I'm flying down to Atlanta, GA to pick up probably 8 dogs and bring them up north, likely somewhere in the NY area.

Back