Dog on a plane

I hog tie my dog in the back seat so he can't jump into the front seat and cause me to crash. He hates ear muffs or is the hog tie he hates?
IMG_72651.jpg

Just kidding about the hog tie. He takes the muffs off so I haven't used them for years. He fly's with me 95% of the time with many hours and can still hear. He likes flying and always wants to go.

My dogs show a quantum decrease in their nervousness after the K-9 brand muffs applied.
Would you subject yourself to cockpit noise? - Huh?
Dogs have sensitive hearing. Like your dogs much?
sensitive is no the same as damaged easily. Dog barks are loud and my dogs hearing is fine after (and yes,i counted them all) eleventy billion barks.

My dog somehow removed and destroyed both the cone and inflatable collar after she was spayed. Both times I was outside for 20-30 minutes. No clue how she did it. Wouldn't even attempt mutt muffs. Would be a 60 dollar chew toy before rotate.

Tried muffs, he takes them off. Tried that other thing that looks kind of like a hat, he takes it off. He still jumps in the plane when I ask him to with no complaints. He also doesn't appear uncomfortable or stressed when flying. Look at my profile pic - he's happy as a clam. He's flown 228+ hours. Hears perfectly, but listening is another story lol.

sensitive is no the same as damaged easily. Dog barks are loud and my dogs hearing is fine after (and yes,i counted them all) eleventy billion barks.
Our dog goes ballistic when the resident herd of 14 or so deer make their twice-daily migration through our side yard. When I'm on the couch in the room facing that yard, and he is in his favorite spot looking out the window from the couch, my Apple Watch will give a high noise environment alert when he starts his insane barking.

His record is 105 decibels.

Our dog goes ballistic when the resident herd of 14 or so deer make their twice-daily migration through our side yard. When I'm on the couch in the room facing that yard, and he is in his favorite spot looking out the window from the couch, my Apple Watch will give a high noise environment alert when he starts his insane barking.

His record is 105 decibels.
Our dog used to be interested in and chase deer and squirrel in our yard when he was younger. He eventually discovered he was never gonna catch a squirrel and the deer are too mean for him do anything about them. So now at 12 years old he ignores them. Hardly ever barks except when he wants to go outside.

SDC19866.jpg

"I am waiting for you unless I learn how to climb this tree first"
009-1.jpg
011-1.jpg

Big fans of Rex Specs hearing protection here.

Our dog used to be interested in and chase deer and squirrel in our yard when he was younger. He eventually discovered he was never gonna catch a squirrel and the deer are too mean for him do anything about them. So now at 12 years old he ignores them. Hardly ever barks except when he wants to go outside.

SDC19866.jpg

"I am waiting for you unless I learn how to climb this tree first"
009-1.jpg
011-1.jpg
Mine figured out how to get the squirrels by herself.
IMG_20211110_125148435.jpg

Back