DOES ANYONE KNOW RICK VARGAS; WINGWALKER PILOT?

amanda

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
amanda
hello, i'm here in hopes that someone out there has heard the name Rick Vargas. he was a wingwalker pilot and his wingwalker was Chris Alba. he flew with Silverwings in 2005 and lived in the Alta Loma, ca. area in 1990. i believe he was part of The American Wingwalkers Airshow in Riverside.
the reason for this urgency is, he has twin daughter's who are now 20 yrs old and they are desperately wanting to find and meet their dad for the first time.
anyone with any information that will help us, please call me at 909-374-2017. thank you all for your time and effort. God Bless you all...

I'm not finding him in the airmen registry at the FAA, is he still alive?

i believe so. he would go by the name Richard

Why he have to have a commercial certificate? I know a few pilots that don't have any certificate at all...

There's only three listed in the airmen registry at the FAA.gov site and none of them have a commercial pilot's certificate.

My '97 copy of the pilot registry shows a "Ricardo Vega Vargas", with a commercial. Conceivably could be the guy. Only address shown is Mexicali Mexico. He's not in my 2011 copy.

The wingwalker could have had a pilot certificate as well; if it was a woman, there's a "Christine Alba" in Signal Hill, CA in the 2011 copy. Also, there's a "Rick Dantu Vargas" in the 2011, but he's only listed as having tower/dispatcher ratings.

Ron Wanttaja

http://artschollaviation.com/asa/index.ph

Call them and ask to talk to Judy Scholl (Art's widow). Last I heard, she was still actively involved in the business, but even if she isn't they should know how to contact her.

She's been around the air show industry forever, and Art's business was based out of Riverside back in the day. She knows everybody in the air show biz-- if she can't help you, I'll bet she can find somebody that will.

Hello Amanda, are you still looking for Rick Vargas??
I met Rick in 2003... his name is Enrique Vargas by the way...

hello, i'm here in hopes that someone out there has heard the name Rick Vargas. he was a wingwalker pilot and his wingwalker was Chris Alba. he flew with Silverwings in 2005 and lived in the Alta Loma, ca. area in 1990. i believe he was part of The American Wingwalkers Airshow in Riverside.
the reason for this urgency is, he has twin daughter's who are now 20 yrs old and they are desperately wanting to find and meet their dad for the first time.
anyone with any information that will help us, please call me at 909-374-2017. thank you all for your time and effort. God Bless you all...
I flew with him probably 20 years ago as his Wingwalker. I just happened to be searching for him to also get in touch. Have you found him?

Back