Does anybody else collect the Aeroshell Cow Posters

Dug up this post because I just found an extra 2011. Anyone want / need it?

Cost: Shipping plus a beer at OSH this year.

Found this thread about Aeroshell posters - I'm actually looking for older AeroShell cow T-SHIRTS. I've got them all from 2007 on, but am really spotty before that. If any one has any of the older ones (worn is fine) they're willing to share, please email me: JoAnne *at* FlyingShepherds dot com . I do have extras of some of the more recent years (brand new) if any one else is looking.

Every year I get the latest Cow poster from Aeroshell at Oshkosh. This year was "The DaMoochi Code", with an appropriate drawing (with backwards writing, no less!).

When I picked up a couple of posters at the show, the lady at the booth asked "what do you people do with these things?", implying that we were somehow strange (hope she gets converted or stays home next year).

I bring home my free poster, and spend about eighty bucks having it framed. Then they get rotated through my home office. Eventually they'll end up in my hangar (when I get one), or in my next ManCave in my next house.

Does anybody else collect these? Or, like Jay, am I going to be known hereafter as "The Cow Guy"?

Do you mean these posters?
IMG_67201.jpg

Back