Does a directory for A&P's exist?

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
Does any sort of directory for A&P's exist? Something that might list by city/region and possibly airframe speciality?

I want to start finding out who in my area is worth talking to. I know of a good Cessna guy (John Effinger at T67), but need to know who's good for the other possible airframes.

Does any sort of directory for A&P's exist? Something that might list by city/region and possibly airframe speciality?

I want to start finding out who in my area is worth talking to. I know of a good Cessna guy (John Effinger at T67), but need to know who's good for the other possible airframes.

yes, by Zip code

No fair not proving the link or other source :)

Yes, you do know a great Cessna guy. When next I see family there I wanna drop off my plane for a rig

Yes, you do know a great Cessna guy. When next I see family there I wanna drop off my plane for a rig

Let me know when that happens and we'll get some good Texas eats.

I hope not! I don't want to be found.

http://www.landings.com/evird.acgi$pass*193800883!_h-www.landings.com/_landings/pages/search/certs-ap.html

fill in the zipcode of the form, and hit search.

That will not form a link, but copy and paste works.

Landins.com bottom of the page ''search"

Last edited:

Ask Jaybird180.

He seems to know enough about the FAA database to parse the records to see who has recently passed their English exam.

/sarcasm

Best answer is to start local. What do you want worked on?

A Bellanca Viking, go to Alexandria, MN

A PA-24, go to Wellington KS

Cessna guys are everywhere.

Mike, I know two good Cessna guys, but they might be a little too far away from you. One is at Sherman Downtown KSWI and the other is at Bonham F00.

Back