Doctor-killers

N5922S

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
N5922S
Did any V-tail Bonanzas have more than 4 seats?

It totally depends on the size of the adults. Give them the choice of 2.7 in the plane or 10.0 in the car and see which one they choose.

Later model ones had 5&6, but they are as useless for adults as in a 210 or Comanche.

I've never seen anybody sit in one of them. I thought they were for the box of oil, covers and other airplane junk. In the 210 they are cozy but nobody has ever declined. I found that sitting there was impractical since I couldn't reach the rudder pedals.

No, which would you choose, 2.7 in the back back seat of a Bonanza or a 10 hr drive in the Yukon?

Aren't they kinda like the fifth and sixth seat in a Sierra, made for the kiddies?

And middle seats move forward to allow some degree of unscrunching.

Not really. Newer 210 third row is more like the rear bench in a 172, 182, 177...

And middle seats move forward to allow some degree of unscrunching.

The second row seats being on tracks is very nice. With third row vacant you can stretch out in the second row lazyboy style.

Flying the 205 with the third row removed is very nice. Lotta room to pile stuff.

Starting with the S model (1964), Bos were available with six seats. Hardly worth trying, with weight & balance aft issues.

Men was built with five sea, but the fifth seat has not been installed in over a decade, and it certainly won't be while I am flying it.

Back