Do you think I'm pricing this fairly?

RJM62

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Geek on the Hill
I'm offering one-page sites on FlySportUSA.com for independent CFIs. I'm asking for $60.00 a year. Does this seem fair? :dunno:

The pages will look like this one and will come with an email address. Changes may cost $10.00, but I won't actually charge for them unless the client gets ridiculous and wants something changed every week.

They can still get listed for free in the instructor database, regardless of whether they buy a page.

$60.00 a year seems fair to me, but I would appreciate other opinions. Thanks.

Regards,

Rich

Last edited:
Thanks Kenny.

One thing I just changed was the "noindex,follow" robots meta tag. I had put it in there to prevent search engines from indexing an imaginary aviator, but then I decided that there's a lot of weird stuff indexed in search engines, so why not this? So I just took it out.

Rich

I don't think $60 PA is a bad price, but I think the ability to put one or two more pics on the page would be very desireable so you can show the aircraft you are doing the training in.

I don't think $60 PA is a bad price, but I think the ability to put one or two more pics on the page would be very desireable so you can show the aircraft you are doing the training in.

Thank you. I will make that change.

Rich

Back