Do you fly from/to Fort Worth airports?

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
If so, the Fort Worth Department of Aviation is soliciting PILOTS INPUT... go figure! The city WANTS to hear from us... I got the attached postcard in the mail last night.

They are producing a long-range plan for Alliance (KAFW), Meacham (KFTW) and Spinks, and ask pilots to take a moment to complete a short survey online about the Fort Worth system of airports, your use of these, and other metroplex aviation facilities.

http://www.fortworthgov.org/forms/pilot.asp

When prompted for a password, type airport in lowercase letters.

Attachments

• AirportSurvey.jpg
    AirportSurvey.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 7
Done.

Thanks for the heads-up. I fly into Alliance quite a bit to pick up medical patients and take them to Houston or Memphis. Occasionally Meacham, but most Alliance. I like the grass strip at Spinks for keeping sharp on my soft-field and short-field work.

Regards,

-JD

CowboyPilot said:
Done.

Thanks for the heads-up. I fly into Alliance quite a bit to pick up medical patients and take them to Houston or Memphis. Occasionally Meacham, but most Alliance. I like the grass strip at Spinks for keeping sharp on my soft-field and short-field work.

Regards,

-JD

JD,

Is this for Angel Flight? I do missions for AFSC. Let me know next time you're at Alliance; I live 15 minutes away and will come meet you.

Back