Do you every get the feeling that......

Shoulda done it an Extra and really gave him a ride.

Shoulda not done it all. and this is a tired retread.

Oh, I have pig tails, I'm not hot. Well, yah, she ain't hot.

Next thread.

Jesus, she's still around. I can't believe these folks would hire her. Thumbs down all around.

ATP huh? I thought you had to be of good moral character to get that license. Being an unindicted accessory to underage rape and sexual trafficking in exchange for part 91 turbine work doesn't strike me as meeting that litmus test. Of course don't ask the US Labor Secretary about that, as he chose not to prosecute this conniving POS, along with the softball he threw the main conspirator in the case, her benefactor.

Last edited:
Jesus, she's still around. I can't believe these folks would hire her. Thumbs down all around.

ATP huh? I thought you had to be of good moral character to get that license. Being an unindicted accessory to underage rape and sexual trafficking in exchange for part 91 turbine work doesn't strike me as meeting that litmus test. Of course don't ask the US Labor Secretary about that, as he chose not to prosecute this conniving POS, along with the softball he threw the main conspirator in the case, her benefactor.

What are you talking about? :dunno::sosp:

What are you talking about? :dunno::sosp:

You're gonna have to do your own homework homey. It's not complicated, it's called google. This is old new anyways, like @Ravioli said. That was just the cliff notes version, a simple thank you would have sufficed. :D

Just start with her real name..or old real name.

Nadia Marcinkova. She dropped the 'va', but most folks from Eastern Europe understand the surname's proper origin (Slovakia). She's clawed her way out of Eastern European poverty, not an unusual American immigrant story. The criminality and conspiracy some of these 'survivors' bring to our shores though, that we should not celebrate. Especially by omission, much as the "by hook or by crook" is part and parcel of the mythology of the "American Dream".

This is an aviation story btw. She tarnishes the profession by sharing an ATP with the rest of us.

Never heard of her.... Plenty of stories on her though...... Yikes

LMGTFY

"Nadia Marcinko (Slovak: Naďa Marcinková) is a Slovakian FAA-certified commercial rated pilot and flight instructor, holding a Single (land & sea) Multi-engine (land) instrument rating and Gulfstream C/G-IV & C/G-1159-type rating certificates.[1] She is the CEO of Aviloop, an aviation website.[2]

The Guardian reported that Marcinko was previously known under the name of Nada Marcinkova and worked as an assistant to Jeffrey Epstein. According to the article, Marcinkova was questioned in 2010 concerning Epstein, who was convicted of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution.[3] In written testimony given by Epstein's underaged victims, Marcinko is also described as having encouraged and engaged in sexual acts with the underaged girls, sometimes involving sex toys, at the suggestion of Mr. Epstein. [4] "

Back